Old April 18th 17, 06:53 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
fred k. engels[_12_] fred k. engels[_12_] is offline

Default Kimmy boy.

THEY GOT OTTO!
"analogdial" wrote in message
news
DhiaDuit wrote:

On Sunday, April 16, 2017 at 3:12:39 PM UTC-5, analogdial wrote:
DhiaDuit wrote:

Panmunjomb, Military Demarcation Line is where our Troops 'stare down'
the North Koreans. Yesterday I read somewhere that Kimmy boy has plans
to kidnap Westerners in North Korea and South Korea too and hold them
hostage if Trump bombs North Korea.

I don't doubt that Kimmy is capable of kidnapping Westerners in S.
Korea, but wouldn't it make more sense to do it before the shooting
starts? You know, announce that the hostages are being held at the
known nuke facilities before they're attacked.

A likely retaliation would be a conventional and chemical weapon attack
on US bases in S, Korea and and Japan.

tomatobubble.com (Recent Updates) Could Trump, Putin, and Xi be
conspiring for World peace?

Could neo nazis be grasping at straws?