Old April 22nd 17, 04:02 AM posted to rec.radio.broadcasting
[email protected] jroberts@hale.k12.mo.us is offline

Default Brown Institute Grads fall 1985-spring 1986

I am a June 85 grad, Brown was great! I was 18, a Kansas City kid, away fro
m home for first time ever. Man I learned a lot! I had Brad, great man who
genuinely cared. Tom was funny, some were intimidated by him, I had fun wit
h his antics. Mike Hatch was a classic same goes for Bruce Niehart and Mike
Fitzpatrick. Worked 12 years in radio (Ottawa, Ks and Kansas City) since 1
997 I've been a high school history teacher