Old April 24th 17, 02:09 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
[email protected] jimp@specsol.spam.sux.com is offline

Default Where's Chip when you need him!

wrote:
On Sunday, April 23, 2017 at 7:20:38 PM UTC-4, wrote:
On Sunday, April 23, 2017 at 7:16:03 PM UTC-4, wrote:
wrote:
On Sunday, April 23, 2017 at 6:16:03 PM UTC-4, wrote:
wrote:

As for me, I have no complaints on 'time', such as Jim points out.

Point totally and utterly missed; the older the post the less likely the
original poster is still around and this is particularly true for very
low volume groups like this one.

Responding to very old posts seems to be a trait of clueless goggle groups
users as real news readers will expire old posts so they aren't seen.

--
Jim Pennino

If I'm clueless, Jim, then the whole world is in one sorry shape.

What you really mean is that most of those unsavory posters are dead.

No, I meant exactly what I said.

snip remaining self-aggrandizing babble

--
Jim Pennino

I am confident that you mean what you say. Its your caibration to reality on this matter that is lacking, IMO.

But...some oldsters are challenged in that regard. Its important that future readers understand the demographic.

How old are you, Jim?

Never mind. My data base easily dug you out, along with the plane and all kinds of other info. Interesting.

So you are an emotionally immature stalker who thinks they become
empowered by doing web searches looking for personal information on
others; hardly surprising.

snip remaining babble

--
Jim Pennino