Old April 24th 17, 04:37 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
[email protected] fractennas@gmail.com is offline

Default Where's Chip when you need him!

On Monday, August 5, 2013 at 12:52:47 PM UTC-4, amdx wrote:
This newsgroup is very slow.
I remember fondly when Chip was here taking a beating
here for discussing his Fractal Antenna.
At least there was some enthusiasm shown.
Mikek

Here it is for everyone to see:"enthusiasm for BEATING".

Aren't you ASHAMED of yourself??

And are we to infer that:'Where's Chip When You Need him" is a cry for further individuals to cyberbully?

I am waiting for sober voices to apologize to me--here, publicly-- so that the kids and dreamers are corrected from thinking you are cruel and a cyberbully, a so are your cohorts.

Be a man and apologize.