Old April 24th 17, 06:22 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
[email protected] fractennas@gmail.com is offline

Default Where's Chip when you need him!

On Monday, April 24, 2017 at 1:17:06 PM UTC-4, rickman wrote:
On 4/24/2017 1:04 PM, wrote:
On Monday, April 24, 2017 at 12:10:42 PM UTC-4, rickman wrote:
On 4/24/2017 11:37 AM,
wrote:
On Monday, August 5, 2013 at 12:52:47 PM UTC-4, amdx wrote:
This newsgroup is very slow.
I remember fondly when Chip was here taking a beating
here for discussing his Fractal Antenna.
At least there was some enthusiasm shown.
Mikek

Here it is for everyone to see:"enthusiasm for BEATING".

Aren't you ASHAMED of yourself??

And are we to infer that:'Where's Chip When You Need him" is a cry for further individuals to cyberbully?

I am waiting for sober voices to apologize to me--here, publicly-- so that the kids and dreamers are corrected from thinking you are cruel and a cyberbully, a so are your cohorts.

Be a man and apologize.

I'm not sure what is going on with you, but you seem to take every
comment as an insult.. Maybe I am misreading what Mike is saying, but I
don't get your reply in any case.

You've been gone for a long time, you return and immediately get into
arguments. Wouldn't it be better to just ignore the comments you find
as ugly? I know that is what I try to do. People like Jim aren't worth
arguing with.

If you would like to discuss your fractal antennas, I'm all ears.

--

Rick C

No,

This thread is about: "Where's Chip When you Need Him?". Obviously, I am 'needed' Answer: I am HERE. But I will not tolerate any abuse, and will call those who do so, on just that point.

If you want to discuss fractal antennas, then start a new thread and have fun. I see no reason to spend time on that topic on any newsgroup, as the audience is so closed and there is no way to project images on the newsgroup page. Basically, I don;t care.

I am not here to entertain you.

May I suggest you just close the thread and I will no longer feel that I am being requested for a "beating".

Apologies still in order. To me.

I think you have misunderstood the original post. He was not suggesting
anyone should "beat" you or taking pleasure in anyone else "beating"
you. He was simply saying that since the drama has ended this group has
has little useful discussion. But then that is what I have found in all
of the amateur radio newsgroups. There are three ways they go. Either
they are full of abusive jerks or they are moderated to the extent it is
hard to get a post up or they are simply echo chambers with tons of
auto-posted blog crap like this one.

--

Rick C

No,

I didn't misunderstand anything. You guys wanted someone to abuse, and then when someone volunteered a candidate, you started the abuse in absentia.

Now that I am here. well, good luck! You guys wanted me back.

If you all want to be cordial and reasonable, I will respond, if I choose to respond, in kind.

Perhaps your mother taught you that one; I would bet so.