Old April 24th 17, 06:27 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
[email protected] fractennas@gmail.com is offline

Default Where's Chip when you need him!

On Monday, April 24, 2017 at 1:21:35 PM UTC-4, rickman wrote:
On 4/24/2017 1:12 PM, wrote:
On Monday, April 24, 2017 at 12:10:42 PM UTC-4, rickman wrote:
On 4/24/2017 11:37 AM,
wrote:
On Monday, August 5, 2013 at 12:52:47 PM UTC-4, amdx wrote:
This newsgroup is very slow.
I remember fondly when Chip was here taking a beating
here for discussing his Fractal Antenna.
At least there was some enthusiasm shown.
Mikek

Here it is for everyone to see:"enthusiasm for BEATING".

Aren't you ASHAMED of yourself??

And are we to infer that:'Where's Chip When You Need him" is a cry for further individuals to cyberbully?

I am waiting for sober voices to apologize to me--here, publicly-- so that the kids and dreamers are corrected from thinking you are cruel and a cyberbully, a so are your cohorts.

Be a man and apologize.

I'm not sure what is going on with you, but you seem to take every
comment as an insult.. Maybe I am misreading what Mike is saying, but I
don't get your reply in any case.

You've been gone for a long time, you return and immediately get into
arguments. Wouldn't it be better to just ignore the comments you find
as ugly? I know that is what I try to do. People like Jim aren't worth
arguing with.

If you would like to discuss your fractal antennas, I'm all ears.

--

Rick C

No. Ignoring such comments in the age of eternal archiving doesn't work. Its CYBERBULLYING. I am a very sane person with resources behind me. I am in a position to stop it.

And that starts with calling some of you folks on that point. If you find that distasteful, then ask why you wanted me back in the first place.

Advice your mother gave you when being called names doesn't work in such
archival permanence. It akin to Germany ignoring Hitler in 1930....

heck, just ignore 'em. Right?

I'm not going to keep arguing with you about this, but I think it is
clear that your sanity can be questioned regarding your OCD-like behavior.

Actually your mom's advice is perfectly appropriate in newsgroups. It's
just a bunch of people saying what they feel like saying of no
consequence. They are quite easy to ignore. I do it all the time. I
dare you to ignore this post.

--

Rick C

So NOW I am not only a candidate for abuse, but OCD as well! Hahahah! Sorry friend, I am deliberately choosing to be direct here. No compulsion at all. And I certainly have no mental illness.

Why don't you dig out my medical record to show your accusation has a basis? ANSWER: Nah. Not there.

SOme of you guys are just old men, IMO, who are reverting to your (unhappy?) childhood and trying to bring other people--making constructive contributions to society- down.

You just alarmed that you are being called on it.