Old April 25th 17, 01:33 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
rickman rickman is offline

Default Fractal Antennas

On 4/24/2017 8:03 PM, pez wrote:

On 24.04.2017 19:23, rickman wrote:

Ok, I was invited to start a new thread and the very strange person
who invited me to do this seemed to say he would not be participating,
so here it is.

Anyone have experience with fractal antenna design? I know I have
seen a little bit about it, but no theoretical analysis.

= https://www.antennex.com/preview/Jan504/intro-fract.htm

That was very interesting.

I guess I was thinking someone would analyze fractal antennas like they
do dipoles, etc., calculating the current and voltage distribution. But
I guess that is just too complex and the simulators are used to "see"
what is happening.

--

Rick C