Old April 26th 17, 10:46 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
[email protected] fractennas@gmail.com is offline

Default Fractenna frightens and confuses me.

On Wednesday, April 26, 2017 at 5:34:02 PM UTC-4, rickman wrote:
On 4/26/2017 5:26 PM, wrote:
On Wednesday, April 26, 2017 at 5:14:14 PM UTC-4, rickman wrote:
On 4/26/2017 5:00 PM,
wrote:
On Wednesday, April 26, 2017 at 4:52:55 PM UTC-4, rickman wrote:
On 4/26/2017 4:27 PM,
wrote:

Thanks for showing your cyberbully core, to the future, Jim. This person is 72 year old Jim Pennino , ARS callsign (2017) WB6DKH. You can trace his history of statements.

Jim is clearly a jerk and only here for the drama, but I don't think you
can say you are not participating by replying to every stupid post he
makes to you.

You have the ability to just ignore him you know.

--

Rick C

Obviously I have articulated my motivation yesterday

Yes, you said "No. Ignoring such comments in the age of eternal
archiving doesn't work. Its CYBERBULLYING. I am a very sane person with
resources behind me. I am in a position to stop it. "

But so far I have only seen a bunch of irrational posts in reply to the
ignorant posts of others.

Your continued replies to stupid posts only serves to make you look
worse. At this point I think you are as bad as Jim and only here for
the drama. Certainly you aren't doing any good for fractal antennas.

--

Rick C

Pleasure to hear from you again, Rick.

Both fractal antennas, and I, are doing very well, thank you!:-)

I did fractal antennas a big favor (since you insist in anthropomorphizing them)by debunking a nonsense set of claims. I thought you might enjoy this video and how skepticism thus works with science to vanquish silly claims--in this case that fractal antennas don't work as well or better.

Enjoy my friend!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HK9MgKck0z0&t=2s

Wonderful! But you are not doing fractal antennas any favors by your
increasingly irrational posts here. I see you are now posting
information about Jim for an unknown reason.

I believe you are pretty nuts. Clearly you don't respond to reason. I
think I'm done responding to you.

--

Rick C

Hi Rick,

Again, thanks for your comments.

Its always helpful for those who are trying to learn, to understand the background and perspective of others. Surely you understand that.

I do suspect that others will be puzzled by your accusation of mental issues, especially since I have none; have no demonstrable medical history of mental illness; am a fine, happy, and productive member of society; take no drugs or medications (pretty good for 62!);and enjoy the company of others.

Stop and be friendly (to borrow from Steven Spielberg).:-)