Old April 27th 17, 01:15 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
[email protected] fractennas@gmail.com is offline

Default Fractenna frightens and confuses me.

Please tell us how the two of us have commonalities.

You are both emotionally immature in your dealings with others.

Hope that helps.

Of course you could always do a web search as you no doubt did with me,
drooling and mumbling to yourself how you will show everyone.

--
Jim Pennino

I believe , given your decades of harsh words, that it might be useful for others to try to reach common ground through understanding.

I would like to understand you better.

We know you are 71 1/2, and enjoy antenna experimentation.

Can you tell us a little bit about your technical background?

Your friend,
Chip