Old April 27th 17, 03:39 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
[email protected] jimp@specsol.spam.sux.com is offline

Default Fractenna frightens and confuses me.

Please tell us how the two of us have commonalities.

You are both emotionally immature in your dealings with others.

Hope that helps.

Of course you could always do a web search as you no doubt did with me,
drooling and mumbling to yourself how you will show everyone.

--
Jim Pennino

Jim,

At 62 I still harbor a little bit of immaturity, manifest as the joy and curiosity of the young. And I do hope to hold onto it, with luck, until I reach your age (71 1/2) or longer. It is so sad to find others in the glass coffin of hate and bitterness. I hope I never get there.

I am sorry that the joy of discovery and the company of friends is no longer, it would seem, able to bring you happiness. But I wish you the best in each tomorrow that follows.

Remember: the sun is but a morning star!

Your friend,
Nathan Cohen

What puerile drivel.

--