Old April 27th 17, 05:24 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
[email protected] fractennas@gmail.com is offline

Default Fractenna frightens and confuses me.

You are both emotionally immature in your dealings with others.

Hope that helps.

--
Jim Pennino

Friend Jim,

There is only one person here, big fella!

Or did you mean that I was 'emotionally immature' --and-- 'something else'?

Your friend,
Chip

You asked what you had in common with someone else and I replied child.

--
Jim Pennino

You mean that our colleague 'Gareth' has a child?

Yes friend Jim, many human beings do have progeny. That is how the species continues. That is correct.

Do your children speak to you, friend Jim?

I just had a marvelous discussion with my child, friend Jim. We actually talked about... ANTENNAS!

He is very excited about my patent that issues next week on 'superscatterers'. These are special fractal antennas/structures that scatter so that they have a radar cross section much bigger than their physical size. Mie or Rayleigh :-)?

What do you discuss with your child? Is he or she...what...six?

If you want to share a topic with your child, I can provide you that new patent number, for example.