Old April 27th 17, 06:13 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
[email protected] jimp@specsol.spam.sux.com is offline

Default Fractenna frightens and confuses me.

You are both emotionally immature in your dealings with others.

Hope that helps.

--
Jim Pennino

Friend Jim,

There is only one person here, big fella!

Or did you mean that I was 'emotionally immature' --and-- 'something else'?

Your friend,
Chip

You asked what you had in common with someone else and I replied child.

--
Jim Pennino

You mean that our colleague 'Gareth' has a child?

You seem to have a lot of problems with simple English.

snip remaining puerile babble

--
Jim Pennino