Old April 27th 17, 03:55 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
rickman rickman is offline

Default Fractenna frightens and confuses me.

On 4/27/2017 7:14 AM, wrote:
On Thursday, April 27, 2017 at 12:51:00 AM UTC-4, rickman wrote:
On 4/26/2017 10:40 PM,

Please tell us how the two of us have commonalities.

You are both emotionally immature in your dealings with others.

Hope that helps.

Of course you could always do a web search as you no doubt did with me,
drooling and mumbling to yourself how you will show everyone.

--
Jim Pennino

I believe , given your decades of harsh words, that it might be useful for others to try to reach common ground through understanding.

I would like to understand you better.

We know you are 71 1/2, and enjoy antenna experimentation.

Can you tell us a little bit about your technical background?

Your friend,
Chip

Why are you obsessed with other's personal information child?

This reminds me of someone looking in a mirror with a mirror behind them
seeing a never ending echo of themselves... You two are a matched pair.

--

Rick C

Hi Rick,

Your party line is not private, not ephemeral, and will outlive your input into it. So why not understand that, and be friendly?

I am friendly. I'm just commenting on what I am observing.

Your friend,

--

Rick C