Old April 27th 17, 04:05 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
[email protected] fractennas@gmail.com is offline

Default Fractenna frightens and confuses me.

On Thursday, April 6, 2000 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-4, Fractenna wrote:
FWIW, consider this my last word on the subject of your safety and
well-being. From now on, I will assert my 1st Amendment right to be
brilliant, funny, serious, or dumber-than-nine-chickens. Selah.

73, Corry K4DOH

Thanks for your comments Corry;

I can see that you are sincere and being helpful and I am genuinely grateful
for your advice.

However--

Society does not stop on the NG. It is subject to the same rules and points of
law that we are subject to elsewhere.

I have no concern about 'dumb' comments, or anything else of that ilk. I DO
have concerns about the harassment , slander; defamation; and libel that has
occurred--with me made as the target-- and the latest era of genuinely
danger--motivated threats.

I disagree with you, respectfully. There is no reason why we should ACCEPT
such poor behavior when it is meant to harm.

I don't know what you mean by 'troll'. If, by this, you mean that I have been
dedicated to dissemnation of information, you are most certainly correct. But
its YOU--as a thinking and curious person--who makes that decision for him or
her self. I am by no means offended if fractal antennas aren't your cup of tea.

Whether or not you build a fractal antenna is up to you. I certainly do not
feel you should do so because I 'want' you to. You should do it because Corry
'wants' to.

Best 73,
Chip N1IR

Again,

What was true 17 years ago is still true today.
Best,
Nathan Cohen