Old April 28th 17, 03:21 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
amdx[_3_] amdx[_3_] is offline

Default Your antennas?

On 4/28/2017 6:44 AM, Gareth's Downstairs Computer wrote:
The HF antenna here is a G5RV, dangling down at one
end in order to fit in.

2M has a colinear which I picked up at the Flight
Refuelling rally 13 years ago, and is performing really
well since being moved atop the TV aerial pole.

Packed away is a J Beam 6 by 6 crossed yagi which
did give me PA on 2M once during a lift.

Aficionados of this NG will remember the cultural
shock it gave to me when encountering for the
first time an SO239 with a metric thread.

Also have a 150 foot LW which I put up for the
Eddystone EA12 (Before I sold the RX!)

I was just talking about the devil with another poster!
Mikek