Old April 29th 17, 12:42 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Drifter Drifter is offline

Default EMP Paranoia (ver NK) is here!

On 4/28/2017 9:17 AM, analogdial wrote:
DhiaDuit wrote:

On Thursday, April 27, 2017 at 1:17:54 PM UTC-5, analogdial wrote:
Thank you, Alex Jones:

https://www.infowars.com/report-nkor...at-than-icbms/

Would you survive an EMP attack? INFOWARSTORE.COM

Don't sweat it. EMP is a none issue! Will not happen, can not happen.

The EMP lobby would disagree. However, even in the years when increased
defense spending had Washington funding failed weapons systems, the EMP
lobby couldn't convince Congress that an EMP weapon was just a tick away
from having us all freezing in the dark. So the EMP lobby works the
media, reminding us that Congress has been derelict in it's duty to
Protect America and in the meantime, we should be afraid, be very, very
afraid.

Maybe AJ can shake some cash out of the EMPers.

Maybe AJ can turn on the tears. The judge says he is a "cult leader".
I say it's the cult of separating fools from their money. He's a thief.