Old May 7th 17, 01:11 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
fred k. engels[_12_] fred k. engels[_12_] is offline

Default My and DhiaDuet's Summer Vacation Itinerary

Holcomb, Kansas
wrote in message
Many of you have inquired what are annual summer vacation plans are.

This years destination will be the Sunflower state Kansas.

Itinerary and sites etched in stone as of today:

Abilene, Kansas: Dwight D. Eisenhower Presidential Library and Boyhood Home
(very underrated President)
https://www.eisenhower.archives.gov/about_us.html

Abilene, Kansas: The Crime Doctor and the Death Car (Bonnie & Clyde's death
car"http://www.roadsideamerica.com/story/56876

Mullinville, Kansas: Political Art of M.T. Liggett (a must
see)http://www.roadsideamerica.com/story/11212

Wamego, Kansas: Oz Museum ("Toto we're not in Kansas
anymore!")http://www.roadsideamerica.com/story/15974

Dodge City, Kansas: Famous Gun Fighters Wax Museum
http://www.roadsideamerica.com/story/27662

Hutchinson, Kansas: Strataca: Underground Salt Museum (67 miles long and
sealed inside a 400 ft. thick block of
salt)http://www.roadsideamerica.com/story/12232

Hutchinson, Kansas: Cosmosphere (largest collection of Russian space program
and cosmonaut artifacts outside of Moscow, genuine Nazi VI and V2 rockets,
replica Bell X-1 rocket plane, a "supersonic torture chair" Sonic Wind II
rocket sled, and a Redstone missile atomic warhead)
http://www.roadsideamerica.com/story/15461

Concordia, Kansas: Boston Corbett (He Killed Lincoln's Killer, Then Lived In
A Hole) Shot and killed John Wilkes Booth. Must visit and pay respects to
anyone who castrated themselves with a pair of scissors!
http://www.roadsideamerica.com/story/16178

Lawrence, Kansas: Comanche, Little Bighorn Survivor (the only living thing
the Calvary got back at the Battle of Little Big Horn) An equine Elvis
revered in death as much as in life.
http://www.roadsideamerica.com/story/3312

That will keep us busy for awhile but there will be additions.

Meanwhile DhiaDuet needs to compile a list of all restaurants that are being
boycotted by the libtards because that is where we'll be eating our meals.
Also need a list of your liquor and beer requirements so I can pack the
coolers.