Old May 7th 17, 09:13 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
DhiaDuit DhiaDuit is offline

Default My and DhiaDuet's Summer Vacation Itinerary

On Sunday, May 7, 2017 at 1:37:18 PM UTC-5, DhiaDuit wrote:
On Sunday, May 7, 2017 at 10:58:57 AM UTC-5, analogdial wrote:
When you get to Lawrence, you might want to see how things have changed
at some of the sites Herk Harvey used in his movie "Carnival of Souls".

http://www.themoviedistrict.com/carnival-of-souls-1962/

I don't quite share the enthusisiam some film buffs have for Carnival,
but I can see how it influenced the work of George Romero and David
Lynch.

truewestmagazine.com Were there any outlaws or cowboys who were disabled? ...Boots and shoes that don't fit right definetly will make a cripple out of you. I am goin back to the wagon folks, these boots are killin me! There were 'boot hills' everywhere, unless those people were buried bare footed. If some of those dead people were wearing nice looking boots/shoes, they probally got 'swapped out'

southernarizonaguide.com Is anyone really anyone buried in Boot Hill? ....Nobody in there now, wolves dug up and ate some of them. Boot Hill wasen't called Boot Hill untill the 1920s when the western movies made that name popular.
names and places Boot Hill ..there are at least 38 Boot Hills out there.