Old May 16th 17, 03:11 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] asswideshut@138mail.com is offline

Default Foreign Policy Magazine

Anyone other than me subscribe to it?

It's a great way to know what the globalist elite has planned for us peons.

Current issue has an interesting article; "A Vision of Trump at War", on how President Trump could stumble into war with Iran, China or North Korea.

Separate scenarios offering visions of the future ala Dicken's Ebenezer Scrooge in "A Christmas Carol". Where policies and decisions might lead by the end of his term and would he make them if he knew the consequences before hand. The article has a decidedly anti-Trump bias but is compelling nonetheless.

All libraries have this magazine.

That reminds me I need to send a check to The Smithsonian Magazine. That's the most interesting mag I subscribe to. Can't stop reading it once you open it.

Has a great article on placebos this month. Couldn't help but think of Alex Jones supplement campaign while reading it. The "placebo effect" is very real and very effective!