Old May 20th 17, 02:05 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.dx,uk.radio.amateur,free.uk.amateur-radio,rec.radio.info
[email protected] info@txfactor.co.uk is offline

Default TX Factor Episode 16 is On The Air

Hello TX Factor Subscribers!

The spring episode of TX Factor has arrived. In episode 16 our new team
member Pete Sipple M0PSX looks forward to Youngsters On The Air 2017
and chats to some key players at this summer’s YOTA UK event. Pete
finds time to take an eager look at the new dual-band handie offering
from Kenwood - the TH-D74E with D-STAR.

Bob chats to our friend Bob Inderbitzen from the ARRL about the
League’s worldwide presence and Mike investigates two clever devices
from SOTABeams that will help to improve the filtering of your FT-817
and check the efficiency of your HF antenna respectively.

Why not take your mind off the UK general election campaign for an hour
and enjoy our latest show.

Thanks again for your continued support.

http://www.txfactor.co.uk

Bob, Mike, Nick and Pete TX Factor Team