Old May 20th 17, 03:25 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] asswideshut@138mail.com is offline

Default $110,000,000 Painting

On Friday, May 19, 2017 at 9:07:13 PM UTC-5, wrote:
Proof that there is no correlation between wealth and intelligence. I can't believe the prior owner shelled out $19,000 for this piece of garbage.
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...n-at-sotheby-s

Wish I would have saved all the juvenile rubbish I doodled during my grade school classes way back when. I'd be a multi-millionaire today!

The world has gone mad.

Speaking of juvenile rubbish, scroll down the article and check out the Willem de Kooning painting that sold for $13.1 million. Bwhahahahaha!!!

Good work if you can get it.