Old May 22nd 17, 04:46 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] asswideshut@138mail.com is offline

Default Joe Lieberman For FBI Director?

On Sunday, May 21, 2017 at 2:24:56 AM UTC-5, analogdial wrote:

TRUMP's resolve won't come from inner strength but from his desire to be
popular -- NUMBER 1! If he believes the American people are dead set
against going to war with Iran, he won't **** EVERYBODY off.

Problem is, TRUMP is prone to fantasies.

This is not encouraging.

If you watched the main stream corporate controlled media talking heads today (Sunday) you should be even less encouraged now.

Faux News gushing forth about Trump's visit to Saudi Arabia. Zionist Neo-Con John Bolton enthusiastically praising Trump for identifying Iran as America's "real enemy" in the Middle East. Etc.etc.etc...

The propaganda barrage has officially begun. I fear that this is not going to end well. I sincerely hope I'm wrong.