Old May 22nd 17, 08:19 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave
Vassilis Spiliopoulos Vassilis Spiliopoulos is offline

Default Ham radio regulation is a complete JOKE

On 5/22/2017 1:03 AM, Jerry Stuckle wrote:
On 5/21/2017 3:48 PM, Vassilis Spiliopoulos wrote:
On 5/21/2017 10:29 PM, Jerry Stuckle wrote:
On 5/21/2017 3:06 PM, Vassilis Spiliopoulos wrote:
On 5/21/2017 6:52 PM, Jerry Stuckle wrote:
On 5/21/2017 10:39 AM, Vassilis Spiliopoulos wrote:
On 5/20/2017 4:49 PM, Joe from Kokomo wrote:
On 5/20/2017 2:13 AM, Vassilis Spiliopoulos wrote:
Ham law is an absolute joke.Law banning people from using the
airwaves
legally like if using a transceiver is using a rifle.It is also
creating
a form of elitism over who uses the radiowaves because most hams
in my
country are a bunch of snobby oldies who think that they own the
amateur
bands and essentially jam and prohibit anyone else from using
it.Their
clique is a retarded form of elitism and exclusionism against
people who
are also genuinely interested in the hobby yet are unable to get a
licence for various reasons(mostly the exam date being a completely
unsuitable day for people under 25 since the university entrance
exams
are close-by).Every time I have attempted to speak politely
without a
callsign I have been welcomed with curse phrases.Even if I
explain the
situation, the arrogant retards who call themselves licenced ham
operators keep on playing around till I get ****ed off.Wow.How
inclusive
and "brotherly" they are.Just wow.Maybe they are brainwashed into
believing that nobody unlicenced is good and that we are all evil
trolls
who pollute the airwaves with their ****.
I really wish one day for a popular ham radio revolution to take
place
where all unlicenced hams will take revenge on the asshole's
behaviour
by jamming the **** out of them continuously.
I encourage every unlicenced ham out there to jam the **** out of
any
licenced ham as a form of retaliation.
Only this way these retards will learn how to behave.

So, if you are as smart as you think you are, why don't you just get
your license???

---
http://www.avg.com

Maybe you did not read the text.
THE EXAM DATE IS USUALLY MAY 20-25 WHICH IS THE WORST DAY POSSIBLE DUE
TO EXAMS!!!

So the entire world has to bow to YOUR schedule. Guess what. IT AIN'T
GONNA HAPPEN! Other people have schedules, also!

And here's another clue. Exams are offered MORE THAN ONCE A YEAR!

There's an idiot born every minute...

And no, if you are not licensed, you ARE NOT WELCOME ON THE HAM BANDS!

And well, the radio bands belong to everyone, not just ham operators.
Exams are not offered IN MY COUNTRY more than once per year.
If you have a working brain, you should have understood that I am not
from america.You are one country in the world.It does not mean everyone
follows your standards.

No, bands do NOT belong to everyone. They are a resource shared among
all people in the world, and like other shared resources, are regulated.
The radio spectrum is regulated by each nation according to
international agreements.

And I know you aren't from America. But Greece holds exams twice a year
- not just the end of May.

But it's probably good that you can't sit for the license exam. From
your attitude you wouldn't make a very good amateur. We believe in
following the laws, not operating illegally.

You believe in a set of laws with no sense.And both the dates are
inconvinient.
Also have you ever been in my country before or at least immigrated?I
doubt that.Ham exams are expensive and difficult.Not just basic stuff.
Maybe they should sell put callsigns if the retarded ministry of
communications wants more money.
If a law was stupid enough to cause you hassle or harm, would you still
follow it? ethicslaws.

I have never seen a law stupid enough to cause me harm. Lots of laws
cause me hassles, though - speed limits, for instance. Or stopping for
red lights when there is no other traffic. But I still follow the laws.
And if there is one I don't like, I will try to get it changed.

And the dates are not there for YOUR convenience. If you want a ham
license, you will find a way to take the test. But all you want to do
is gripe.

Ham exams aren't overly difficult. But they do require you study. You
aren't going to get them from a cereal box.

Here's a clue. Not everything in life is going to be easy, convenient
or free. Once you are out of school and not being supported by your mom
and dad, you'll have to work for everything - a roof over your head, a
bed to sleep in and food on the table. Even if it's not "convenient"
for you.

Yes but the entire topic of this post is about the behaviour of the
greek ham ****s that call themselves "licenced operators".
Their behaviour is worse than unacceptable,especially towards pirates
who do not cause any trouble.Not that hams from your country are
innocent either.I have been on HF without a normal transceiver, but with
a homemade morse cw transmitter and all I got back were curses.
What I complain about is the "argument" that has happened on the
repeaters, with some hams saying that I should be left to transmit
because of the fact I cannot go to the exams for the past 5 years and
with others calling me and my supporters "faggots who do not deserve to
have a VHF transceiver".Now should I jam the **** out of them and
possibly triangulate and/or sabotage their installations?I know that if
you short circuit the antenna with a 220V supply the transmitter the
transmitter will burn.