Old May 23rd 17, 05:05 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Vassilis Spiliopoulos Vassilis Spiliopoulos is offline

Default Ham radio regulation is a complete JOKE

On 5/23/2017 6:53 AM, wrote:
On Monday, May 22, 2017 at 10:44:16 PM UTC-5, Vassilis Spiliopoulos wrote:

Please post a response if you got something meaningful to say xD

Just lending moral support to you Vassilis. I feel your pain and am trying to help.

I am currently on the hit list of higher ups in the world government because I know too much. If I have to suddenly bolt from the USA can you hide out me in Greece until the heat is off?

---
http://www.avg.com

Greece is a haven for hiding xD.And it is almost impossible to get
extradited