Old May 23rd 17, 05:19 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] asswideshut@138mail.com is offline

Default Ham radio regulation is a complete JOKE

On Monday, May 22, 2017 at 11:07:03 PM UTC-5, Vassilis Spiliopoulos wrote:

I am currently on the hit list of higher ups in the world government because I know too much. If I have to suddenly bolt from the USA can you hide out me in Greece until the heat is off?

Greece is a haven for hiding xD.And it is almost impossible to get
extradited

Excellent! They have already murdered DxAce. Me and DhiaDuit are next on their list. This is very serious business in this newsgroup. I am sure you were not aware of what a den of vipers you were entering when you came here. So I am just setting you wise.

Is there a way I can contact you if I need to escape? Greece is one of my favorite countries and The Speakeasies Swing Band is my favorite! They are in Greece. Can you introduce me to the lead singer? She is a great crooner! Check them out at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qs5pmRIOiCY