Old May 23rd 17, 02:34 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
analogdial analogdial is offline

Default Ham radio regulation is a complete JOKE

Vassilis Spiliopoulos wrote:

On 5/23/2017 3:27 AM, wrote:
On Monday, May 22, 2017 at 9:28:47 AM UTC-5, Vassilis Spiliopoulos wrote:
g.com

They aren't denying me the right to get a licence.They are disrespecting
the fact that I live in an isolated area (1) and (2) I am unable to get
a licence due to my school (and soon university)schedule.

I understand. But they ARE defacto denying you a license by refusing to accommodate you so you can take the exam. You have a solid legal case. I would contact the United Nations.

---
http://www.avg.com

Please post a response if you got something meaningful to say xD

If you take this to the World Court, get a haircut, shave and wear a
clean suit.

You'll do better if you don't peg the Judge's anarchy meter.