Old May 23rd 17, 03:02 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
fred k. engels[_13_] fred k. engels[_13_] is offline

Default "Complete Panic" At Highest Levels Of DNC

Enigma 2000 is an absolute joke. It is also creating
a form of elitism because their clique is a retarded form of elitism and
exclusionism against people who
are also genuinely interested in the hobby. The arrogant retards who call
themselves Enigma 2000
keep on playing around till I get ****ed off. Wow. How inclusive
and "brotherly" they are. Just wow. Maybe they are brainwashed into
believing that nobody is good and that we are all evil trolls
who pollute with their ****.
I really wish one day for an Enigma 2000 revolution to take place
Only this way these retards will learn how to behave.
wrote in message

wrote in message

Hillary Clinton was supposed to win the Presidential election and then cover
up the murder of WikiLeaker Seth Rich.
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-0...est-levels-dnc

First the bitch steels the nomination from Bernie Sanders and then has the
gall to blame the Russians for her loss to Trump. What a sick pathetic
loser. She's a text book psychopath.

Maybe we'll get some justice now that the establishment flunky Comey is out
of the way. Or maybe not.

Depends on who Trump appoints to head the FBI. If it's LIEberman forget it.
If it's Kelly we have hope.