Old May 23rd 17, 03:52 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
analogdial analogdial is offline

Default "Complete Panic" At Highest Levels Of DNC

wrote:

Hillary Clinton was supposed to win the Presidential election and then cover up the murder of WikiLeaker Seth Rich.
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-0...est-levels-dnc

First the bitch steels the nomination from Bernie Sanders and then has the gall to blame the Russians for her loss to Trump. What a sick pathetic loser. She's a text book psychopath.

Maybe we'll get some justice now that the establishment flunky Comey is out of the way. Or maybe not.

Depends on who Trump appoints to head the FBI. If it's LIEberman forget it. If it's Kelly we have hope.

Americans should have NO DOUBT about the possibility of corruption and
secret deals in Federal law enforcement. Trump should pardon Rod
Blagojevich and let him lead the FBI.