Old May 23rd 17, 07:40 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave
joe joe is offline

Default Ham radio regulation is a complete JOKE

On 05/23/2017 12:32 PM, Vassilis Spiliopoulos wrote:

Well, you indeed need a licence for installing a cell tower.

That would make sense.

But still the way exam dates are planned and organised, as well as the
exam material itself is not of the best quality.That is the main topic
of this series of posts.

You have not specifically identified what you don't like about the exam
materials. Examples would be good for others to determine if your
complaining has any merit.

To prove that ham radio ISNT THAT CRAZY and
should not be that heavily restricted.

What do you mean by heavily restricted? That you need a license is
generally accepted. Demonstrating an understanding of the technology and
rules is also generally expected.

Apart from that, I am complaining about the behaviour of certain
operators, especially on the VHF band.

But, wasn't that response based upon your actions?

Given your desire to interfere with others and damage equipment, I don't
have much sympathy for your self induced problems.