Old June 4th 17, 06:09 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
fred k. engels[_13_] fred k. engels[_13_] is offline

Default Tucker Carlson Owns Brain Washed Paris Accord Errand Boy

Jeremy Corbyn great man of the Mount Paektu type
backed by Communist Party

"BDK" wrote in message . ..

In article ,
says...

The fully encrypted fox channel is all Kim all the time
The fully encrypted cnn is all Kim all the time

wrote in message

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HL3iKy2T4DI

Epic beat down. I'm starting to wonder why these libtard flunkies agree to
come onto his program. Evidently they are so at odds with reality they
think
they can win the day. I've been listening to his program since day one and
it hasn't happened yet.

The only thing Tucker seems to be able to take down is his pants.

--
BDK: Head Government Shill, Psychotronic World Dominator. Master of
Remote Viewing. Level 7 expert in kOOkStudies.