Old June 5th 17, 03:37 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
Jeff Grant Jeff Grant is offline

Default Question: Canadian Regulations on CB Radio Usage

On Thursday, March 22, 2001 at 3:37:01 AM UTC-4, Anthony Iannone wrote:
Hi. Can anyone point me in the direction of the complete rules for CB
radio operation in Canada? I have examined the FCC rules, and while the
Canadians use FCC certification for type rating their CB radios, I do
believe they have their own distinct set or regulations on the use of
citizen's band radio. Any info you can send my way would be appreciated.

Thank you,

I AM A TRUCKER SO I DON'T ****ING CARE...