Old June 6th 17, 02:37 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
analogdial analogdial is offline

Default FBI Raid – Huma Abedin Brother and Sisters Home

wrote:

On Monday, June 5, 2017 at 6:57:01 AM UTC-5, DhiaDuit wrote:
If I was a betting dude I would bet they will slide.
here is a dude that does weather news on TV. The weather here is 73 degrees and rainy. He calls it a tropical soup air mass. I feel like a foreigner in my own country. Those TV weather people are Stupid.

Much will depend on who gets appointed to head the FBI. It is possible that Hillary has ****ed Trump off enough that he changes his mind about prosecuting her. He gave her a pass and less than 2 months later she forms a PAC with the express mission of attacking everything he does. He can't be liking that. Hope springs eternal.

Hillary's new PAC is probably good news for TRUMP. 1) If the PAC takes
off, it will suck up funding from other anti-TRUMP PACs. 2) Hillary
will be happy to not find anything of importance if TRUMP cuts a deal.

Of course, the whole thing depends of point 1. But Hillary is seriously
delusional. She's blaming her election loss on everything but HERSELF.