Old January 14th 05, 02:54 PM
Richard

"Martin Farrell" wrote in message
Richard wrote
Hi. I'm trying to obtain single copper clad board that allows me to end

up
with a board 245mm x 348mm. I can do it with two pieces for sure, but

I'd
prefer one peice. Anybody know who sells in UK pieces large enough?

Would
buy from US or whatever if not available in UK. TIA.

I recommend http://www.megauk.com/ which sells much bigger sizes than
this but there is a £15 minimum order.

--
Martin G8ASG

Hi. Thanks.

If I changed the size that I was prepared to have to 9" x 12" I could get 2
uncoated FR4 (No. 16-21016, 18" x 24"). That comes to £35.84 (postage
included). So each would cost me £4.48. Don't know whether that cheap
or expensive not having bought any laminate before.

Think is, how do I cut this? Anyone developed a cheap solution for shearing
PCB laminate?