Old June 17th 17, 05:37 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
analogdial analogdial is offline

Default Good times on The Great Liberty Nit-Wit-Net.

DhiaDuit wrote:

Wisconsin is thinking about Toll Roads. Those road work contractors in Illinois, maybe they can find work in Wisconsin. Zerohedge.com Dear Contractor. Tickles the REPUBLICAN crap out of me. Write if you get worrrrrrrrkkkk....

I find it amusing that the crooks in the rest of the US have discovered
a main cog in Illinois' crooked machinery. Lots and lots of
unaccountable agencies.

Wisconsin is also welcome to the Illinois tollway authority, which is
controlled out of the Governor's office. Half the time they are
controlled by Republican crooks. They promised the tolls would be gone
when the construction bonds were paid off. Hahahahaha! Sorry, there's
NO PRIZE for figuring out why the Borrow And Spend party wants to keep
the Tollway authority around.

One of the few checks on corrupt agencies has been the occasional
investigation by the LameStream Media. Of course, the LSM doesn't
bother investigating the pipsqueak street light authorities or mosquito
abatement districts but the Tollway authority has gotten a few well
deserved hits.

Al Capone was a Republican. He would have LOVED privatization.