Old June 17th 17, 06:01 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Keven Albert Strum[_2_] Keven Albert Strum[_2_] is offline

Default Are you *prepped* for tonight's episode of The Great LibertyNit-Wit-Net ? ?

Join hundreds of millions of shortwave listeners worldwide and tune in tonight for another exciting, spellbinding episode of the most exciting meet-up in the history of Ham Radio, The Great Liberty Nit-Wit-Net.Â*

Tonight’s episode, like all episodes, will be a delightful barn burner of political discussion and diatribe. You won’t want to miss a minute of it.

We suggest a run to your nearest Wal-Mart superstore to stock up on your favorite beverages and snacks. They have the widest selection at the best prices. The Great Liberty Nit-Wit-Net lasts till the wee hours, so plan your purchases accordingly.

I hope to see you there – hundreds of millions of listeners will be on board, so tune in early to get a good seat.

With every good wish.Â*

Keven Albert Strum.Â*
http://www.keven.albert.strum.comÂ*
http://www.the_great_liberty_nit_wit_net.orgÂ*
http://www.kevin.alfred.strom.has.di...it.wit.net.com

A good clip of Sir Sidney dropping by The Great Liberty Nit-Wit-Net for a brief visit:
http://www.revilo-oliver.com/Kevin-S...reat980423.wav