Old January 16th 05, 01:59 PM
Airy R.Bean

"Brian Reay" wrote in message
Part of the problem is that people will respond to his rudeness, if you
can't ignore it kill file him. He does it to disrupt the group and he can
only do so IF WE LET HIM. If we don't let him he can't disrupt the group.
Standard behaviour management.
If we just ignore his rude posts (or the bits of his few other posts that
are rude), the problem would go away. Sometimes some of the stuff I seen
responded to recently hasn't been that bad- maybe his engineering skills

are
wanting but this is a forum to ask questions. If he could just stop being

so
rude and negative I'd happily try and help him learn.
Thing is, he seems to see every mention of failure as a reference to him.

can only assume he has very low self esteem. This does make helping him a
challenge. Pity we don't have an SEN teacher in the group- they would be
ideal to advise us on the best plan. He could draw up an IEP for him.