Old June 24th 17, 07:50 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Keven Albert Strum[_2_] Keven Albert Strum[_2_] is offline

Default The Great Liberty Nit-Wit-Net presents ... "A Walk Down Memory Lane"

Sir Sidney is dead.
Long live Sir Sidney.

We hope you enjoy the following audio clip, recorded when Ham Radio was FUN ..
http://www.revilo-oliver.com/Kevin-S...at19990309.wav

And tune in tonight for yet ANOTHER *totally riveting* episode of The Great Liberty Nit-Wit-Net.

I hope to see you there – hundreds of millions of listeners will be on board, so tune in early to get a good seat.

With every good wish.Â*

Keven Albert Strum.Â*
http://www.keven.albert.strum.comÂ*
http://www.the_great_liberty_nit_wit_net.orgÂ*