Old June 26th 17, 09:10 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
DhiaDuit DhiaDuit is offline

Default Comptroller: 'State can no longer function'

On Monday, June 26, 2017 at 1:56:48 PM UTC-5, Joe from Kokomo wrote:
On 6/26/2017 1:59 PM, George Cornelius wrote:

I suspect selected out of state students were recruited to help
keep their average SAT scores up due to a (generally reasonable)
policy of preferring local students.

"Preferring local students"?

Interesting thought, as many states prefer out of state students --
because they pay a lot more tuition than locals.

Check out those students at those six schools in Baltimore. None of those students are proficient in state tests. foxbaltimore.com ...BALTIMORE!,,, APPLE CORE! www.redstatewatcher.com Trump's u.n.ambassador, nikki haley, tried to go to a gay parade. I never have liked her.