Old June 27th 17, 07:09 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
DhiaDuit DhiaDuit is offline

Default ...pants on fire

On Tuesday, June 27, 2017 at 12:45:21 PM UTC-5, analogdial wrote:
DhiaDuit wrote:

It was fun getting those crabs though, untill they made me start itching like crazy. I went to the Medic, he gave me a little bitty brown paper sack that had some white powder in it, looked like foot powder. Next morning, no more itching. It is no shame getting the crabs, wear them like a Badge of Honor! www.jimstone.is cnn producer POS caught telling the Truth.

Not fun if they were coconut crabs (Birgus latro).

Coconut shells used to be used in the western movies for making those sounds when horses were going clipity clop, clipity clop,,,, They would rap those shells up and down on a wood board, try it sometimes. www.naturalnews.com Illinois is about to Declare a State of BANKRUPTCY and,,,,, ...You read about what the 'and' is about.