Old June 28th 17, 10:24 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
drifter[_2_] drifter[_2_] is offline

Default Vets bill trompo signed really screws the Vets.

Thanks for voting for that insanse-clown-president Larry.
Because trompo cut over 12 Billion from the Vets bill, over 1,200
vets in just my county lost the benefits they earned. On the street.
Great job Larry, you really helped trompo-the-clown screw the American
Veterans. Bend over for the repubs again Larry. I hope you and any
other asshole who voted for this prick gets theirs.