Old July 2nd 17, 08:00 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
fred k. engels[_13_] fred k. engels[_13_] is offline

Default My first killfile entry ever - in 20+ years on usenet

What's the Korean word for Hara Kiri?

"DhiaDuit" wrote in message

On Saturday, July 1, 2017 at 9:34:20 PM UTC-5, fred k. engels wrote:
Where's ARRL in all this?
"George Cornelius" wrote in message

In article , analogdial
writes:
DhiaDuit wrote:

Whatshisname, Ventura, something or the other. He killfiled most
everybody in this group.

Yon duit hath a lean and hungry look.

His repeated plonking of same posters was reminiscent of the final
moments of Julius Caesar.

The evil that men do lives after them;
The good is oft interred among their bones.
So let it be with whatshisname.

Hey, I never plonked anybody.

I just stopped listening to them.

I figure after all these years I have room for
having that one special person I will not listen
to.

Besides, plonking is silly. Why should I tell them
I stopped listening to them?

George

Et tu, Telemon?

Picture of the Day: Warmbier Memorial Altar in Busan www.rokdrop.net