Old December 10th 03, 12:18 AM
Real DooDahMan

"Agent Smith" wrote in message
news:3feb8c83.89719449@feednread...
All I need to know about you I learned from reading:

All I need to know is that a mongoloid like yourself is unable to refute his
own idiocy and therefore must post the same **** no one cared about the
first 100 times you posted it.

Remember what Gielda said though.

"Actually this one is beyond a troll. Excessive morphing and posting
substantively identical articles. Granted each one is a news story, but
the articles contain only text from news stories and if the user wants that
posted he should post it as links all in a single post rather than as 20
separate posts each just containing a news story. It's a slightly gray
issue of BI, but we decided that it was abusive if continued and because it
is gray warned our user first."

/steve

"Yes we do consider this abuse and warned this user about a week ago, if
this user is continuing beyond that warning, this account is history. I've
asked my abuse desk to investigate if the user continued beyond the
warning."

/steve

You posting that "All I need to know about you" crap over and over again is
gonna do you in because it's exactly what Mr. Gielda means when he says
"posting substantively identical articles". Caputo is being informed. When
he warns you to knock your **** off like Gielda did, maybe you'll run to
news.admin.net-abuse.usenet and whine to him about how crooked he is because
he put you in your place.

Look at the baby whine. Just follow this link and then read through the
entire thread. Our little maggot troll boy is "Choir Boy" in this one.

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...et%26rnum%3D34

God damn. Someone give that man a Pampers.