Old December 10th 03, 03:20 PM
CW

I don't discriminate. I'll simply plonk you and anybody that imitates you.
Solves the whole problem. Bye.

"Real DooDahMan" wrote in message
news
"DooDahMan" wrote in message
I just borrowed a friend scanner to listen to.

You just re-posted a message by one of your past victims "Big Daddy".

Folks, do not waste your time responding to this maggot. Especially the
people that should know better. I've seen some of the long time regulars
replying to this dope and you're just being trolled by the same guy that

was
flooding these groups about 3 or 4 months ago with cut and paste political
news articles.

The message this fraud that has stolen my identity posted first appeared
April 13, 2001, but this netstalker has dug it up and re-posted it in an
attempt to make you all think that I am in the market for a scanner.

http://www.google.com/groups?hl=en&l...ewsfeeds.co m

I currently own 4 scanner radios and 2 shortwave recievers and do not need
any assistance in purchasing a new one.

Do not give this maggot his jollys.