Old December 11th 03, 05:23 AM
Frank White

In article ,
says...

I have noticed that there is a "double standard" that exists in how

Wisemand
and compay act online. They enjoy dishing it out to me, Stagger, Jimmy
Dale, etc. But when we are winning, they whine and cry and do the

nasty!

They try to get us TOS'd. They make little sorry attempts to get us

removed
from the internet. In fact, some nut on the NIM board wants to have me
committed! Yeah right, that's not even legal! A person has a right to
free speech, no matter what the person says. It's does not call for
extereme foul language, or any type of threats. Unless the person is

doing
criminal activity, then there should be action taken.

You know, Lloyd, since I still think you're manic-depressive
and need to get yourself under better control so you stop
wasting your life listening to short-wave whackos. I'm
not really all that upset at the idea...

FW