Old July 16th 17, 01:31 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
DhiaDuit DhiaDuit is offline

Default France is Finished!

On Saturday, July 15, 2017 at 6:32:19 PM UTC-5, analogdial wrote:
fred k. engels wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWeZ5SKXvj8

OK, did someone stopped hating Communism? Not anybody here at
rec.radio.shortwave, I hope. All Americans are obliged to hate
Communism!

YOUR FREEDOM DEPENDS ON UNIFIED THOUGHT!!!

www.redstatewatcher.com Poland to take it a step further! ...Germany, Sweden, and France are FINI! Trump wants Theresa May to smooth the way for him to visit England. I would tell the Brits to 'shove it'! I would avoid those Limeys like the Bubonic Plague.