Old July 17th 17, 11:04 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
analogdial analogdial is offline

Default France is Finished!

DhiaDuit wrote:

Martin Van Buren, John Quincy Adams, and the Only Real President America has ever had in my life time, Dwight David Eisenhower. They were 'chrome domes'

The 7F8 in my SX 62 has so much getter on the inside of the glass that
it COMPLETELY OBSCURES THE UNSIGHTLY ELEMENTS!

It has a reflective, enigmatic look to it, as if the tube itself does
not exist, only the reflection of the world around it.

As a product of the early 50s, it would be equally at home as a prop on
Science Fiction Theater or as an integral part of Klaatu's intersteller
drive.

SYLVANIA SHOULD BE PROUD!!!