Old December 13th 03, 05:47 PM
Dan/W4NTI

"Dit Dit Dah" wrote in message
What has the ARRL done for me?
Nothing! Nothing at all!

Once every couple of years they send me an invitation to "join" them at
$35.00 a year. For what????

A magazine?
A stupid logo I can put on my QSL card?
What for???

I have been a Ham for 15 years now...never needed the ARRL before, don't
need them now.

If the ARRL wants my $$ to pay for their broadcast stuff, to pay for their
logos and advertisements, they can stuff it.

I have my Ham license because of the work I did...the ARRL had nothing to

do
with it.
They can take a hike.

What a dumbass. After WW1 when the Navy department wanted to totally
control the spectrum, the founder of the ARRL, H.P. Maxim 1AW fought them
tooth and nail.

So, without the ARRL, you would indeed have no license or for that matter a
reason to bitch. Because there would be no Amateur Radio.

Shut the hell up Troll.

Dan/W4NTI