Old July 25th 17, 08:04 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.antenna
[email protected] jimp@specsol.spam.sux.com is offline

Default Full wave antennae on 137kHz?

In rec.radio.amateur.antenna Gareth's Downstairs Computer wrote:
Drove onto the field on Tuesday and was dismayed to
see a big banner marked Tomlinson, which portended
a bum job, but it turned out to be a scorcher being
a fence judge at the Dauntsey horse trials.

Taking my cue from the coupling loop that feeds a
mag loop antenna, and sitting pretty much under
the 400kV pylon line, I wondered about the possibility
of using a loop to couple into the electricity grid and
so giving the equivalent of a Beverage at 137kHz?

In most places using someone else's property without permission is concidered
a bad thing to do.

--
Jim Pennino