Old July 27th 17, 02:11 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
fred k. engels[_13_] fred k. engels[_13_] is offline

Default Are you ready for The Great Liberty Nit-Wit-Net ? ? ?

Because you FAKE ****head get an enormous hard-on posting THIS nobody gives
a **** Nit-Wit-Net FAKE HAM
STUFF
fully encrypted cnn fed its viewers on a rich diet of jingoism, xenophobia,
security scares and war fever. Right ? ? ?

"Keven Albert Strum" wrote in message

On Tuesday, July 25, 2017 at 6:29:02 PM UTC-4, fred k. engels wrote:
Because you FAKE ****head get an enormous hard-on posting THIS FAKE HAM
STUFF

Fake? Fred ... How's it fake?
The Great Liberty is on 75m LSB *each and every* Saturday night at 10pm
eastern.
Nothing fake about it.

Now about that potty mouth, Fred ... are we out of our meds here?
Need to go have a chat with the minister?
Maybe get him to pray with you?