Old July 27th 17, 05:03 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Keven Albert Strum[_2_] Keven Albert Strum[_2_] is offline

Default Are you ready for The Great Liberty Nit-Wit-Net ? ? ?

On Wednesday, July 26, 2017 at 9:11:17 PM UTC-4, fred k. engels wrote:
Because you FAKE ****head get an enormous hard-on posting THIS nobody gives a **** Nit-Wit-Net FAKE HAM STUFF

Fred, Fred, Fred ... you seem to have a fixation on my ... *enormity* .. know what I mean?

Maybe you DO need to go see the minister and have a prayer vigil to see if you can get some divine intervention on that .. fixation .. with my ... *enormity* .. and get your mind back on healthy heterosexual relationships ... and be less fixated on my ... *enormity*. Know what I mean, Fred?

I'm sure DD would agree, you'd be happier thinking about things other than my ... *enormity*.

And I assure you, Fred, tens of millions of shortwave listeners all over the world are enjoying The Great Liberty Nit-WIt-Net each and EVERY week. Nothing fake about the net .. nothing fake about the enjoyment.

You should tune in sometime. Don't have a radio? Ebay or Amazon either one can have one on your doorstep in time for this week's episode of .. you guessed it ..

The Great Liberty Nit-Wit-Net ! ! !

I hope to see you there – hundreds of millions of listeners will be on board, so tune in early to get a good seat.

With every good wish.Â*

Keven Albert Strum.Â*
http://www.keven.albert.strum.comÂ*
http://www.the_great_liberty_nit_wit_net.orgÂ*